Once you’ve been admitted as a visiting student you can begin looking at classes.
Now that you have your NYU log-in information you will be able to access Albert. Here is where you can look for classes, register for classes, see your schedule, and a whole host of other things.
What matters right now is seeing the classes.
- Click here (this will take you to the course search).
- Log in using your NetID (this is not your N number, but is the combination of your initials and numbers that also make up your NYU email address).
- You will now be able to view all of the courses being offered in January and Spring Terms.
Things to remember:
- As a visiting student, you can only register for undergraduate courses.
- You can begin registering for January term on October 16th and for Spring term on November 20th.
- More information will be posted concerning how to register. Keep checking the blog. Better yet — follow us!
Once you are admitted as a visiting student, you should be able to do all of this from your own computer. If a problem arises, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.